She loves to walk all by herself now. She's gotten a lot more steady in the past month and is even running sometimes. Here she is at Barnes and Noble on one of her outings with Daddy
Loves to take care of her babies, she feeds them, hugs them, kisses them, and shh's them to sleep. It's been fun to watch the maternal side of her already. Girls really are born with it.
Again, with her baby. Her favorite toy right now is the shopping cart Uncle Cole and Aunt Rachel got her. She loves to put her baby in and go shopping. Maybe she learned this from our frequent trips to Target?
One of Molly and Daddy's favorite things to do is watch music videos on the computer. One of her favorites is a guy singing Rubber Duckie playing a Ukelele. So for Christmas Josh bought her her own Ukelele and she knows just what to do with it.
I am always complaining about how cold I am so Molly has picked up on it and everytime she sees a blanket, puts her coat on, or goes outside she says "brrrrr". We like to snuggle up in soft blankets and read books!
Chapstick, she's seen Josh and I use it this winter and we would give her a dab sometimes. For Christmas she got some Bonnie Bell Lip Smackers in her stocking that she likes to put on, only for chapped lips of course! Other fun things:
- Molly knows the Skinamarink song and likes to do the hand motions.
- Gives good kisses and hugs.
- Calls daddy Josh
Looking forward to all of the new things that 2009 will bring us! Making sure that I take advantage of every moment. Looking back over 2008 I see how fast it truly goes...
2 comments:
Cute post & pictures. So glad to have the blogging technology to jot down all these thoughts and memories. Like you said, they go by so fast and slip our mind.
omg I didn't know kids still did the Skinnimarink song!! That brings back memories, I still know it! lol Those pictures are really cute, I bet you have huge scrap/picture books full!
Post a Comment