I saw this on a few blogs and thought it was fun to read about other people's Christmases so I thought I'd join in.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
I usually start out strong early on and wrap everything but as the days get closer to Christmas and I get more tired, I resort to bags.
2. Real tree or artificial?
artificial AND pre-lit (simplify)
3. When do you put up the tree?
Day after Thanksgiving. We usually spend a quiet day at home instead of going out.
4. When do you take the tree down?
the day after Christmas
5. Do you like eggnog?
NO!
6. Favorite gift recieved as a child?
Music Boxes every year from my Nana
7. Hardest person to buy for?
Dad or Josh (husband)
8. Easiest person to buy for?
Molly (and most fun)
9. Do you have a Nativity Scene?
Yes - a Willow Tree one and I love it
10. Mail or e-mail Christmas Cards?
Mail - and I love to recieve them too
11. Worst gift you ever recieved?
a compass for my car the year I was hoping for an engagement ring
12. Favorite Christmas movie?
Elf
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas
Depends on the year and what mood I'm in - this year it was in November
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Yes - it's called re-gifting
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
homemade Chex-Mix
16. Lights on the tree?
Yes - pre-lit remember?
17. Favorite Christmas song?
O Holy Night
Baby It's Cold Outside
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Stay home and drive 30 minutes to my parents
19. Can you name all of Santa's Reindeer?
Yes - I teach first grade and we just discussed that today
20. Open presents Christmas Eve or Morning?
Both - Mom's family on Christmas Eve and Immediate Family on Christmas Morning. I also want to start a tradition of exchanging PJ's on Christmas Eve.
21. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
Pressure to find the perfect gift
22. Favorite ornament theme or color?
unique, simple, ornaments that have meaning to our family
23. What do you want for Christmas this year?
A heart toggle necklace and a break!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OMG You have the willow tree nativity scene?!?! I LOVE that, soooo pretty. I have 3 regular willow tree figurines. I also love the movie Elf. Our christmas card to you is in the mail! Cute quiz I'm gonna have to use it too!
YES if there is time I would LOVE to see Twilight again!!! It's soooo good, but the book is even better! The book goes into more detail. We will be staying with either Bruce and Angie or Bob and Kathy christmas day- Dec 30th.
Post a Comment