Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Santa
I had some major mommy guilt last weekend. Josh and I took Molly to see Santa at the Children's Museum and I had Molly sit on Santa's lap. Of course she HATED it and screamed for the five or less seconds she was sitting there. I know a lot of people think those pictures are cute and blah, blah, blah but I personally don't. In fact the picture we have of her makes ME want to cry. I'm not even going to post it!She did have fun at the museum (pre-Santa). She pretended to bake cookies, went down the slide at Jolly Days, and watched the train.Tomorrow night is Evening with Santa at my school and we are planning on just giving him a wink or a wave!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Meggan,
I agree, I have no desire to get Carter's picture with Santa. I don't want some total stranger holding my little guy! I had thought about bringing him to school but unfortunately he was running a fever so we didn't go.
Post a Comment